14 September 2009
i poured a glass of water,then drink
then poured again,drink again.
Repeatedly to do this.

actually,i just drink without thirsty
i keep doing this.and i was full.


i don't know why i did about that,just only

today they talk about job,
i consider that wanna work back but on the other hand,
i was scared.because,
a biggest fault i had made.

it is hurt enough for my dearest friend.


you guys thought i am a good girl?
no,i'm not.
actually i am a evildoer.a very evildoer.
yea i am.

during last holiday and worked with my friend
the one i dislike her,i always scolded her
she was troublesome to me,made me felt annoyed
even she work-off ,
i keep the keys and don't let her out
such abuse her,regardless her
the most bad i had did that was i asked her to moved out from my sister home
i was selfish.

see,
that's my personality.

i loss my nicely friend,
however she treat me as very good
i only paid no attention to her,ingore her

and now,
i was regret.

i never regret what i did except this.
it cannot be repentance because,
i know it's passed .it is too late to apologize
it's late to say,i am very sorry to you.

i know it cannot represent to you what.
the thing i can do is only say sorry to you.


i sincerely to say sorry,very sorry,hyper sorry to you...

hope you will forgive the passed that i had hurt to you.

start now,i will be with you as a best friend
treat you as my bf,cherish you as a treasure.
i will.

lastly,i have to say
sorry...

0 评论:

Post a Comment