13 October 2009


let's spm students countdown,include me
there are still left about 30 more days to go
i have no touching book at all.
without feeling of fear and worries.
clap clap ;)

pmr finished,i am jealous ok!
even i did that before.

people asked me:do you thinking of your future?
i said:no.but i know what should i do.

actually it is hard to answer for me .
but i have fully confidence for my future,
i know what should i do,what shouldn't do
i know what is right and wrong.

i'm a sort of staunch person,
how hard my future,i have to bear it too
challenges all the hardness,struggle for my life
to get a wonderful life :) do u?

i remind myself everyday
hold on it hold on it hold on it!
ok,i'm trying my best.

i have to analysis subject here
sejarah i even can't recall,there's alot of history
but majority reason is not interested.

i'm concerned for bio,physics,chemistry and addmath
hopefully i can pass.
is PASS. not score A

other,i think i can.
nothing is impossible,except never even try.
that's my motto.

:)

0 评论:

Post a Comment